Here we have collected everything you need to know before your participation. This applies to moving in/out, opening hours, goods handling, contact details for stand service and much more. Download the technical information here.
In collaboration with If Skadeförsäkringar, Easyfairs Nordic has produced the market’s most advantageous and simplest insurance for our exhibitors. The insurance covers exhibitions/fairs in Easyfairs Nordic’s facilities as well as in external facilities that Easyfairs Nordic uses in its regular business. Contact us to purchase exhibitor insurance.
Register stand personnel
You register your stand staff via My Easyfairs. All booth staff must have an exhibitor card at the fair. Here’s how to proceed:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a stand at the fair.
- Click on “Manage booth” at the relevant fair.
- Go under the “Prepare your stand” tab.
- Click on “Register your staff” under the “Installer staff” section.
- Click on “Register your staff” in the new view.
- You will now be forwarded to a new window.
- Click on “Personnel” (the second tab at the top of the page in the blue field) if you didn’t end up there automatically.
- Click on “+ New” and add the details of the stand staff. Click “Next”.
- The person will now receive an email with their exhibitor card to the email address you entered.
- Bring the exhibitor card to the fair for a faster and smoother entry.
Do you use external stand builders? They register on-site at Gate 2A at the Kistamässan. We recommend that you share the exhibitor information with your booth builders.
Smart Badge turns your visitors into qualified leads! As an exhibitor, you get a reader to put in the stand during the move-in. The reader is a wireless sensor that is placed on your stand. When visitors touch the reader with their Smart Badge, they automatically collect the information about your company and your products that you have posted in your My Easyfairs. This information is sent to them in a summary email at the end of the fair day. And if you have a GoLeads or GoPlus, you get a list with the contact details of those who touched your readers. You will find the list in your My Easyfairs after the fair has closed.
Collect important contact details – completely GDPR-safe The Visit Connect web application is included in the participation for those of you who have chosen the EasyGo Leads, EasyGo Plus, or EasyGo Premium package. The service enables you to easily collect information and contact details from your visitors by scanning the QR code on their entrance card. An easy way to get qualified leads, without the risk of losing important business cards or contact information! You can access Visit Connect from My Easyfairs under “Manage your stand”.